- Once again, Blaenhonddan Community Council are hosting the annual Family Fun Day at Owain Glyndwr community Centre and its Playing Fields. It will be held on Bank holiday Monday, May 7th, 2018 between 12noon and 4pm. It’s FREE admission plus… Continue Reading
- A vacancy has arisen in the office of Community Councillor for Bryncoch South Ward. Further information can be found by selecting ‘Document Library’ then ‘Public Notices’.
- Below are a list of the PACT Meetings scheduled for 2018. All meetings start at 6pm. 11th January 2018 – Bryncoch Community Cemtre 8th March 2018 – Caewern Community Centre 3rd May 2018 – Bryncoch Community Centre 26th July… Continue Reading
- Full details of Notice of Conclusion of Audit for year end 31st March 2016 can be found under the heading Public Notices which is under the heading Document Library.
- To find out more or to request an application, please click on Public Notices which can be found under the heading Document Library.
We hope that you will find this website useful in providing you with information about the Council, local government services, and other activities which take place in the area.
This website is currently being updated. If the information is not up to date or if you don’t find the information you need in the following pages, then please contact –
Clerk to the Council
Blaenhonddan Community Council
Cadoxton Community Centre
The Council’s office at Cadoxton Community Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm, although staff may also be present outside these hours. You are welcome to call at the office to discuss any issues that you would like to raise with the Council.
In addition to this website, other useful website links which could help you include –