- Come out for the day and join others from your Community to enjoy a Fun filled day at our annual Fun Day. It will be held at the Owain Glyndwr Community Centre and Playing fields on Saturday 11th May, between… Continue Reading
- Two vacancies have arisen in the office of Park Attendant. Full details can be found by selecting Public Notices from the Document Library. Please note that closing date for applicants is 12 Noon, Thursday 29th March, 2019.
- An opportunity has arisen in the post of Caretaker/Cleaner to oversee two of the Council’s Community Centres. Full details can be found by selecting Public Notices from the Document Library. Please note that closing date for applications is 12 Noon,… Continue Reading
- Below are the PACT Meeting dates for Cadoxton and Aberdulais for 2019, all to be held at 6.30pm in Llangatwg School Tuesday 22nd January Tuesday 26th March Thursday 2nd May Tuesday 16th July Tuesday 10th September Tuesday 26th November… Continue Reading
- Full details can be found by selecting Document Library then Public Notices.
- Full details of this report can be found by selecting document library then policies and procedures.
- Full details of the Strategic Plan can be found by selecting document library and then policies and procedures.
- Below are a list of the PACT Meetings scheduled for 2019. All meetings start at 6pm. 24th January 2019 – Bryncoch Community Cemtre 14th March 2019 – Caewern Community Centre 16th May 2019 – Bryncoch Community Centre 11th July 2019 – Caewern… Continue Reading
- Full details of Notice of Conclusion of Audit for year end 31st March 2016 can be found under the heading Public Notices which is under the heading Document Library.
- To find out more or to request an application, please click on Public Notices which can be found under the heading Document Library.
We hope that you will find this website useful in providing you with information about the Council, local government services, and other activities which take place in the area.
This website is currently being updated. If the information is not up to date or if you don’t find the information you need in the following pages, then please contact –
Clerk to the Council
Blaenhonddan Community Council
Cadoxton Community Centre
The Council’s office at Cadoxton Community Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm, although staff may also be present outside these hours. You are welcome to call at the office to discuss any issues that you would like to raise with the Council.
In addition to this website, other useful website links which could help you include –