- Coronavirus Update Blaenhonddan Community Council has been monitoring advice regarding the Coronavirus outbreak and its implications. Whilst circumstances are changing daily, the Council has made some decisions which impact on the delivery of its services. All meetings of the Council… Continue Reading
- Two vacnacies have arisen in the office of Community Councillor for the Bryncoch South Ward. Full details can be found by selecting Public Notices from Document Library.
- A notice of vacancy has arisen in the office of Community Councillor for the Aberdulais Ward. Full details regarding the process of selecting and individual for co-option can be found by selecting Public Notices from the Document Library
- Children and young people in Cadoxton have been able to enjoy the new facilities provided at the Cadoxton Park playground this year, and local people have now welcomed the recent completion of the unique park gates provided as part of… Continue Reading
- Fund raising activities at the Bryncoch Inn have resulted in a donation of £2,800 being made to the charity Cariad, to fund the provision of two new defibrillators at Bryncoch Community Centre and Owain Glyndwr Community Centre in Waunceirch. Full… Continue Reading
- Below are the PACT Meeting dates for Bryncoch and Caewern for 2020, all to start at 6.00pm. Bryncoch Community Centre Thursday 23rd January Thursday 14th May Thursday 3rd September Caewern Community Centre Thursday 5th March Thursday 9th July Thursday 26th November … Continue Reading
- Full details of the Strategic Plan can be found by selecting document library and then policies and procedures.
- To find out more or to request an application, please click on Public Notices which can be found under the heading Document Library.
We hope that you will find this website useful in providing you with information about the Council, local government services, and other activities which take place in the area.
This website is currently being updated. If the information is not up to date or if you don’t find the information you need in the following pages, then please contact –
Clerk to the Council
Blaenhonddan Community Council
Cadoxton Community Centre
The Council’s office at Cadoxton Community Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm, although staff may also be present outside these hours. You are welcome to call at the office to discuss any issues that you would like to raise with the Council.
In addition to this website, other useful website links which could help you include –