- We are pleased to announce that our annual Fun Day will take place on August Bank Holiday Monday, 27th August between 12pm – 4pm. It will be held at the community centre whereby the majority of attractions will be held… Continue Reading
- Full details of this report can be found by selecting document library then policies and procedures.
- Full details of the Strategic Plan can be found by selecting document library and then policies and procedures.
- The Council received some good news at its last meeting and is still on course to deliver improvements to Cadoxton Park in 2018. Significant funds have been secured over the last month although proposals do have to be revised following… Continue Reading
- Below are a list of the PACT Meetings scheduled for 2018. All meetings start at 6pm. 11th January 2018 – Bryncoch Community Cemtre 8th March 2018 – Caewern Community Centre 3rd May 2018 – Bryncoch Community Centre 26th July… Continue Reading
- Full details of Notice of Conclusion of Audit for year end 31st March 2016 can be found under the heading Public Notices which is under the heading Document Library.
- To find out more or to request an application, please click on Public Notices which can be found under the heading Document Library.
We hope that you will find this website useful in providing you with information about the Council, local government services, and other activities which take place in the area.
This website is currently being updated. If the information is not up to date or if you don’t find the information you need in the following pages, then please contact –
Clerk to the Council
Blaenhonddan Community Council
Cadoxton Community Centre
The Council’s office at Cadoxton Community Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm, although staff may also be present outside these hours. You are welcome to call at the office to discuss any issues that you would like to raise with the Council.
In addition to this website, other useful website links which could help you include –