- This can be found in Public Notices
- Draft Minutes can be found in Public Notices
- Blaenhonddan Community Council Parks and Playgrounds will re-open on Friday 24 July 2020. The facilities at Ynysygerwn, Cilfrew, Cadoxton, Caewern, Leiros Parc and Bryncoch will be open to the public subject to guidance received from Welsh Government. For everyone’s safety,… Continue Reading
- Certification and approval of annual accounts for 2019-2020 can be found by selecting ‘Document Library’ then ‘Public Notices’.
- Blaenhonddan Community Council has been monitoring advice regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic and its implications. Whilst circumstances are changing daily, the Council has made some decisions which impact on the delivery of its services. All physical meetings of the Council have… Continue Reading
- Full details of the Strategic Plan can be found by selecting document library and then policies and procedures.
- To find out more or to request an application, please click on Public Notices which can be found under the heading Document Library.
We hope that you will find this website useful in providing you with information about the Council, local government services, and other activities which take place in the area.
This website is currently being updated. If the information is not up to date or if you don’t find the information you need in the following pages, then please contact –
Clerk to the Council
Blaenhonddan Community Council
Cadoxton Community Centre
The Council’s office at Cadoxton Community Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm, although staff may also be present outside these hours. You are welcome to call at the office to discuss any issues that you would like to raise with the Council.
In addition to this website, other useful website links which could help you include –